Before i started my website, i needed to add a site map in so i knew where everything was and where i could link it up, this looks like this.
I have been creating my website to how i would want it to be,
For my website, i have added in a picture of Paris i took back in 2010 that is the background image, as it is a fashion website i have used a san serif and a serif font to just mix it up a little, it looks professional i think and have used the same colour for my font throughout (black). I have introduced primary and secondary navigation which is easy and friendly to use. I really like the website so far and at the top it is quite simple and effective but when you scroll down the homepage it looks like this:


No comments:
Post a Comment